The InSinkErator HOT150 Instant Hot Water Dispenser System is the newest and most affordable addition to the Invite series. So simple and useful, once you use it, you will love it instantly. With near-boiling water at your fingertips, you can enjoy the convenience of instantly preparing gourmet coffee and hot tea, steaming vegetables in a flash, warming baby bottles in seconds, removing candle wax from candle holders with ease, cleaning without the use of harsh chemicals, removing stubborn lids and labels, and so much more. The HOT150 instant hot water dispenser features a modern Satin Nickel finish hot water faucet and 750-watt, 2/3-gallon stainless steel tank that delivers near-boiling water. An easy-adjustable thermostat allows you to control the temperature from 160 degrees F to 210 degrees F. The HOT150 system is designed for do-it-yourself installation, with no special plumbing required. Convenient tool-free tank connections and dry-start protection provide easy set-up and peace of mind. The system requires an unswitched AC power outlet, dedicated control valve with compression fitting, and T-fitting. The faucet requires a standard 1-1/4-inch to 1-1/2-inch diameter hole for installation with a maximum counter thickness of 2 inches. InSinkErator covers the HOT150 instant hot water dispensers with an exclusive 1-Year We Come to You In-Home Full Service Limited Warranty. This warranty includes free house calls (including parts and labor) for the entire warranty period.
- Includes Satin Nickel finish instant hot water dispenser and 2/3-gallon stainless steel hot water tank
- Delivers near-boiling water with easy-to-adjust temperature control
- Tool-free tank connections and dry-start protection to ease installation. Spout height is 6.25 inches and spout reach is 5.38 inches
- Ideal for instantly preparing hot coffee, tea, and other food, cleaning dishes, warming baby bottles, and so much more
- Exclusive 1-Year We Come to You In-Home Full Service Limited Warranty; That means we come to you if your water dispenser needs service within the warranty period.