Our infrared digital thermometer is completely touchless, allowing you to take even a child or baby’s temperature without cross-infection or contamination that is common with oral thermometers or in-ear thermometers. It’s simple and easy to use with a single button operation and an easy to read LCD digital screen. It also stores 20 previous readings so that you can track temperatures of children and adults over time to see if they have a high temperature. You can also set a temperature range that notifies you if someone has a temperature outside a normal range, and the thermometer will digitally alert you with 5 beeps if someone has a fever and should seek medical advice. Calibrating Your Thermometer: Press (+) or (-) to calibrate the temperature on your thermometer. The calibration range is +/- 2 degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius. Setting a Temperature Alarm Directions: Your thermometer will alarm if your reading is above a certain temperature, and you can set a custom temperature range. Simply input a range on the digital screen using the (+) and (-) buttons. Other Information: Do not store above 95 degrees Fahrenheit or below 60.8 degrees Fahrenheit, and stored in relatively low humidity. Uses two AAA batteries (not included).
- Easy No-Contact Temperature Readings: Help avoid the spread of germs with this touchless digital thermometer. Unlike oral thermometers or in-ear thermometers, you can easily take the temperature of children or adults with a simple one-touch system without cross-infection in a hygienic and non-contact method.
- Set Custom Fever Warning Alarms: This infrared thermometer allows you to set a custom temperature range and will beep 5 times if a temperature reading is outside that range. This helps easily identify if you have a fever or temperature outside a normal range so you can seek medical advice if necessary.
- Stores 20 Previous Temperature Readings: To ensure you can track temperatures of loved ones over time, you can store up to 20 previous readings in the Thermometer for quick reference. This is a great feature for a child or baby thermometer so you can focus on your child instead of losing the temperature reading.
- Precision Sensor Instantly Reads Temperature: With a clear LCD screen, this digital screen thermometer allows you to instantly take the temperature of adults or adults safely and conveniently. Readings are accurate to a +/- 00.1 Celcius reading. This is a CE certified thermometer for the most accurate temperature measurement.
- How to Use One-Bottom Thermometer: To take a temperature, hold the thermometer 1 to 2 inches from the forehead to receive an instant temperature reading from the thermometer. Our thermometer uses 2 AAA batteries (not included) and has a low-battery alarm to notify when batteries need to be replaced. Made in China.