If you need to see inside a tight space, you can get a lot of value out of an endoscope camera. This Facamword Borescope is your best choice. Since you don’t have to use a smartphone or computer to use this endoscope, you can be more mobile. It comes with its own rechargeable battery, so you won’t be putting any strain on your phone throughout the day. It’s also waterproof, so unlike some smartphones, it’ll be fine to use in the rain, and you won’t have to worry about anything from your pipes getting on it. Plus, the price is very competitive, We are supplying top quality product at lowest price for cusmoters Specifications : Screen Size: 4.3 inch LCD color screen View Video Resolution: 1080P View Angle: 70° Cable Length: 16.4FT/5M Focal length: 1.6inch-1.98inch /4cm-5cm Waterproof level: IP68 Lens Diameter: 8mm Light Source: 6 adjustable LED Lights Working Time: About 3-4 hours Memory Card: Micro SD Card, Class 10 and above (8GB-64GB) Not Included. Recommend using SanDisk Micro SD Package : 1 x 4.3 inch Screen Endoscope 1 x USB Data Cable 1 x User Manual 1 x Set Accessories (hook, magnet, side mirror, protective cap)
- 【4.3 inch LCD Color Screen】This endoscope camera features a 4.3 inch HD color screen, allowing you to view the live video directly. Compared with wireless endoscope, inspection with screen is easier to set up and more convenient.
- 【HD 1080P Inspection Camera】This borescope can record 1080P videos or take photos to a Micro SD card. You can capture a clearer image to suit your inspection needs.
- 【6 Adjustable LED Lights】You can adjust the LED light to get best view effect depending on your demand. This 8mm flexible inspection camera allows you to perform detailed visual inspection in hard-to-reach areas, even in total darkness or under water.
- 【1800mAh Battery】This endoscope camera has a built-in rechargeable battery, which will continuously work 3 hours for fully charge.
- 【Application Fields】It is ideal for use in instrument inspection, automotive maintenance, electrical repair, plumbing applications, HVAC/R and the visual inspection of otherwise inaccessible areas.