By killing black algae and preventing its growth, this potent and effective Black Algaecide formula helps to clear cloudy water for a cleaner, healthier swimming environment. At the same time, swimming pool Black Algaecide also tends to have the effect of softening pool water which further promotes a more pleasant aquatic environment for swimmers. This highly effective and dependable, non-clouding and non-foaming algaecide uses copper as the active ingredient for killing those particularly stubborn black algae blooms. Initial Dosage: 16 ounces per 10,000 gallons at the onset of black spots. Weekly Maintenance: 6-8 ounces per 10,000 gallons. Stubborn algae blooms may require multiple treatments. NOTE: This item cannot be shipped to the District of Columbia, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Alaska or Hawaii. If your shipping address is in DC, ID, MT, ND, RI, SD, UT, VT, AK or HI, this item will be removed from your order.
- NOTE: We are currently unable to ship Black Algaecide to DC, ID, MT, ND, RI, SD, UT, VT, AK or HI due to State Restrictions
- Initial Dosage: 16 ounces per 10,000 gallons at the onset of black spots or patches
- Shock and brushing strongly suggested
- Non-clouding and non-foaming formula
- Black algae typical found in concrete, plaster, or gunite pools because they’re porous surfaces