Tips to remove the odour if you care much: Immerse jack pad inside mixture of water and Hydrogen Peroxide (buy from pharmacy and shops) for some time and then take it outside and dry in the air, ordor will disappear. This is a must have product for any professional or home mechanic. Many car and truck Repair Manuals will tell you to jack up your vehicle by the standard jack points which can be on the pinch seam weld or the frame rail. Often times for vehicles too low or in an emergency situation the factory side jack points need to be utilized. Protect your frame rails when jacking up your car with these jack pads. Without proper support the thin rails bend and cause future use of them to be problematic,and even unsafe if the jack cannot secure to the jack point.
- Fitment: Suitable for all kinds of jacks/vehicles, the general size can meet a variety of needs
- This jack pad are made of high quality rubber and self-flexibility to provide cushioning and protection during jacking so that the vehicle can be safely jacked without damaging the welded or rocker panels.
- Anti-sliding design: The jack pad is located at the top. When the vehicle leaves, there will be no gasket sliding, which will protect your vihicle and paint safely.
- Hard texture: Made of hard rubber to prevent the jack from exposing the structural metal, designed to protect the clamping weld and improve safety when properly secured.
- Size:Fits most pinch weld that is at least 3 inches. The opening of each slotted jack pad is 34mm" wide .by 71mm in length. Slot depth is 0.5". thickness is 34mm.Base diameter is 71mm"