In Decypto, two teams composed of 2 to 4 players compete. Your goal is to transmit codes to your teammates without letting the opposing team intercept them. Therefore, your communication should be clear enough for your team to understand, but vague enough to confound your opponents. You are also attempting to intercept your opponents' codes. Contents: 2 Screens, 110 Keyword cards, 48 Code cards, 4 Interception tokens, 4 Miscommunication tokens, 50 note sheets, 1 Sand Timer, 1 rulebook.
- For 3-8 Players. Ages 12 and up. 30 minute playing time
- New party game where teammates try to transmit secret codes without letting the opposing team intercept them.
- Clever components use anagylph effects to scramble the codes. Slide cards into the screen to decode your words!
- Strong interaction between players and no down time between turns! Everyone needs to focus while the other team plays.
- Highly addictive gameplay. You'll play round after round!