Get the joint, muscle and soft tissue pain relief you need to tackle each new day. We all suffer from discomfort or injuries at times in our lives, be it tooth aches, sore muscles, joint pain or injuries. And while we can’t prevent them all, we can help you recover so you have more flexibility and less pain throughout your day. Introducing the Trek Proof Ice Pack set that comes with two hot / cold gel wraps perfect for warming muscles or relieving swollen ankles, a stiff back, or tired knees and joints. Soft, Durable Support Crafted with skin-safe fabric, our ice packs come with an adjustable strap so you can use them all over your body. What’s more, they’re freezer and microwave safe so you can get them the right temperature before you place them on your skin. As a reminder, you should always check how it feels against your skin and limit treatment times based on comfort and therapy requirements. Product Details: Two (2) Hot and Cold Gel Packs One (1) Adjutable Comfort Strap Soft, Flexible and Reusable Microwave and Freezer Safe Velcro Closure Home, Office and Travel Friendly Satisfaction Guaranteed Click ‘Add to Cart’ above to get versatile Trek Proof ice packs and start relieving pain, swelling and sores so you can feel better.
- Comfortable Pain Relief - These adjustable hot and cold packs offer therapeutic relief for myofascial, soft tissue soreness as well as stiff joints and aching muscles.
- Hot or Cold Compress - Trek Proof medical-grade gel packs are safe for the microwave and freezer to easily rotate between icing and heating injuries.
- Improved Recovery - Along with general aches and pains, our therapy pads can help reduce headaches, swelling and fevers as well as relieve menstrual cramps and sinusitis.
- Dual Pack - Every order comes complete with two body-forming ice packs so you can keep one in the freezer and one bag with your first aid kit ready to be heated up.
- Includes Comfort Strap - Trek Proof soothing therapy wraps come with an adjustable, one-size-fits-all strap that's great for men and women.