Better break out the can opener, human. I think your cat is drooling. Made with whole meat and real fruits + vegetables, our grain free, protein-packed recipes will make your cat unconditionally love and adore you. Or, at the very least stop giving you looks of disdain. Feeding Instructions Feed your adult cat two cans per 6-8 lbs of body weight per day. Kittens may require up to two times the Adult amount, and pregnant/nursing cats feed up to three times the adult amount. Feed according to the age, size and activity of your cat. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Your cat should always shave access to clean fresh water.Transition Instructions Replace 25% of your cat's current food with I and Love and You for the first three days of the transition. For days 4-6, add 50% I and Love and You. Then 75% for days 7-8. By days 9-10 of the transition, you should be feeding 100% of I and Love and You.
- Chicken Pate with real veggies + fruit, Turkey Pate with real veggies + fruit, Cod Pate with real veggies + fruit
- PROTEIN RICH: Real meat, poultry or fish first ingredient. Never water
- NO FILLERS, ALL LOVE: No by-product meals, wheat, corn, soy or rice. No artificial preservatives, flavors or colors
- OMEGAS 3 & 6: Flaxseeds & fish oils that can help enhance a soft coat and encourage healthy skin
- NO CARRAGEENAN: Our canned foods are always free of this thickener
- ALWAYS GRAIN FREE: Nutrient rich sweet potatoes instead of grains
- Allergy Safe pet food and treats