The HyperX Cloud II was built to be an ultra-comfortable gaming headset with great sound. We put a lot of thought into the details of our HyperX signature memory foam, the premium leatherette, clamping force, and weight distribution. It’s no wonder that it’s become the preferred headset for millions of gamers. We're proud to present the HyperX Cloud II Wireless. With a fast 2.4Ghz wireless connection, a long-lasting 30-hour battery, and up to 20 meters of wireless range, you're set for more than a full day of comfort and wireless freedom. 53mm drivers deliver impressive sound, with 7.1 virtual surround sound for improved positional audio available at the touch of a button. It's compatible with PC, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch, so you can take the good times across platforms. Tested at 50% headphone volume. Battery life varies depending upon the usage. Virtual 7.1 surround sound effect output as a 2 channel stereo signal to be used with stereo headphones. Wireless range may vary due to environmental conditions.
- [Gaming-grade wireless with long battery life]: Cut the coard and roam free with low-latency 2.4GHz Wireless connection, a range of up 20 meters and a battery life of up to 30 hours.
- [Signature HyperX comfort]: Premium memory foam and soft, pliable leatherette deliver legendary comfort. It’s also lightweight at 300g, making it more comfortable to use during long gaming sessions.
- [HyperX 7.1 surround sound]: Toggle the virtual 7.1 surround sound on to take better advantage of important positional audio cues.
- [53mm drivers deliver immersive audio]: Get immersed in your games and audio entertainment with the high-quality sound provided by the large, 53mm drivers.
- [Durable aluminum frame]: Tough enough to withstand the perils of daily gaming and adjustable to comfortably fit around a variety of head sizes.
- [Noise-cancelling detachable mic with LED mute indicator]: The detachable noise-cancelling mic is Discord and TeamSpeak certified. It also features an LED mute indicator so that you can easily see when your mic is on.
- [Built-in mic monitoring]: Listen in on your own voice to keep you from getting too loud and to make sure you sound clear over voice chat.
- [PC, PS4, and Nintendo Switch compatible]: Simply plug the USB adapter into your PC, PS4 system, or Nintendo Switch dock for Plug and Play functionality.