Huawei Mate 30 and Mate 30 Pro do not officially include Google services and applications. Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carrier such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint. The Huawei Mate 30 Pro runs EMUI 10 based on Android 10 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage (up to 256GB). The Huawei Mate 30 Pro is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options on the Huawei Mate 30 Pro include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, barometer, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. The Huawei Mate 30 Pro supports face unlock with 3D face recognition. The Huawei Mate 30 Pro measures 158.10 x 73.10 x 8.80mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 198.00 grams. It was launched in Space Silver, Emerald Green, Cosmic Purple, Black, Vegan Forest Green, and Vegan Orange colours.
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carrier such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
- Display 6.53-inch (1176x2400)
- Processor HiSilicon Kirin 990
- Rear Camera 40MP + 40MP + 8MP Front Camera 32MP
- Battery Capacity 4500mAh, The Huawei Mate 30 Pro supports wireless charging, as well as proprietary fast charging.