HP Papers is a premium line of uncoated printing paper optimized to provide superior print paper performance when used with HP hardware and supplies and in all other makes and models of printing and copying equipment. Launched in 1996, HP Papers are manufactured and marketed exclusively worldwide in over 75 countries by International Paper, a globally recognized leader in paper products, under license from the Hewlett-Packard Company. With a diverse range of products designed to support a wide range of print applications, from everyday copies to full color presentations, you can be assured of consistent, high quality print performance every time. HP MultiPurpose20 Paper is a 20 lb, super smooth economical and multipurpose paper for everyday printing and copying. HP MultiPupose20 is whiter and brighter than most standard copy paper, producing documents with higher contrast and extra sharpness. Even routine documents look great, with brighter colors and crisp, sharp text. HP MultiPurpose20 printer paper is available in 8.5 x 11 letter size paper, 11 x 17 ledger size paper, and 8.5 x 14 legal size paper.
- MADE IN USA - HP Papers is sourced from renewable forest resources and has achieved production with 0% deforestation in North America. See images.
- OPTIMIZED FOR HP TECHNOLOGY - All HP Papers provide premium performance on HP equipment, as well as on all other printer and copier equipment. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. See images.
- PERFECT MULTIPURPOSE OFFICE PAPER - Brighter than most printer and copy papers for everyday use, MultiPurpose 20 is great for all internal documents, including black and white printing and everyday color printing.
- CERTIFIED SUSTAINABLE - HP MultiPurpose20 20lb printer paper is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified and contributes toward satisfying credit MR1 under LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design). See images.
- COLORLOK TECHNOLOGY PRINTING PAPER - Colorlok technology provides more vivid colors, bolder blacks and faster drying. See images.
- ACID FREE PAPER – HP MultiPurpose 20lb print and copy paper prevents yellowing over time to ensure a long-lasting appearance for added archival quality.