HP Papers is a premium line of uncoated printing paper optimized to provide superior print paper performance when used with HP hardware and supplies and in all other makes and models of printing and copying equipment. Launched in 1996, HP Papers are manufactured and marketed exclusively worldwide in over 75 countries by International Paper, a globally recognized leader in paper products, under license from the Hewlett-Packard Company. With a diverse range of products designed to support a wide range of print applications, from everyday copies to full-color presentations, you can be assured of consistent, high-quality print performance every time. HP Copy&Print20 Paper is a 20 lb, super smooth, economical and multipurpose paper for everyday printing at home, at school and in the office. HP Copy&Print20 offers HP quality and reliability at a great value. Its ultra-white shade (92 bright, 155 whiteness) and ColorLok Technology provides brighter colors and bolder blacks for reports, school work and all general printing needs. HP Copy&Print20 printer paper is available in 8.5 x 11 letter size paper.
- PERFECT PRINTER PAPER FOR EVERYDAY PRINTING - Internal documents, black and white printing, proofing, forms, and manuals. Economical printer paper with a 92 brightness
- MADE IN THE USA PRINTER PAPER - This American made printer and copier paper is Made in the USA and contributes toward satisfying credit MR1 under LEED
- ENGINEERED FOR PRINT: HP Copy and Print paper is made for HP's Page Wide Technology so you can print faster, use less energy, and be more productive.
- ACID FREE COPY PAPER - HP printer paper prevents yellowing over time to ensure a long-lasting appearance for added archival quality and is also Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified
- FEATURING COLORLOK TECHNOLOGY - Colors are 30% brighter for richer images; blacks are up to 60% bolder for extra sharpness, and inks dry 3 times faster for less smearing