HP Papers is a premium line of uncoated printing paper optimized to provide superior print paper performance when used with HP hardware and supplies and in all other makes and models of printing and copying equipment. Launched in 1996, HP Papers are manufactured and marketed exclusively worldwide in over 75 countries by International Paper, a globally recognized leader in paper products, under license from the Hewlett-Packard Company. With a diverse range of products designed to support a wide range of print applications, from everyday copies to full color presentations, you can be assured of consistent, high quality print performance every time. HP MultiPurpose20 Paper is a 20 lb, super smooth economical and multipurpose paper for everyday printing and copying. HP MultiPupose20 is whiter and brighter than most standard copy paper, producing documents with higher contrast and extra sharpness. Even routine documents look great, with brighter colors and crisp, sharp text. HP MultiPurpose20 printer paper is available in 8.5 x 11 letter size paper, 11 x 17 ledger size paper, and 8.5 x 14 legal size paper.
- NEW NAME CHANGE AND PACKAGING DESIGN: Formerly HP Multipurpose, Same great printer paper. Designed to work with HP Ink and all printer inks
- PERFECT SIZE PRINTER PAPER: Legal Size, 8.5x14 Paper, 20lb Paper, 96 bright, 10 ream case / 5,000 sheets. Perfect for everyday printing and copying.
- ENGINEERED FOR PRINT: Made for HP's Page Wide Technology so you can print faster, use less energy, and be more productive.
- COLORLOK TECHNOLOGY: Print and lock in the truest colors which provide more vivid colors, bolder blacks and faster drying.
- FOREST STEWARDSHIP COUNCIL: Made from responsibly managed and harvested, renewable forest resources