With its speedy processor, ample storage space, and apps for everything, the HP Chromebook 14 Laptop empowers you to get your work done faster and more efficiently. With its 14-inch FHD (1920 x 1080), micro-edge, anti-glare display (1), images appear bold, brilliant, and crisp. An Intel® Celeron processor (2) and visuals provided by UHD Graphics 600 (3), gives your computer the functionality to help you complete your tasks with ease. Once your work is done, unwind while enjoying your favorite entertainment. 32 GB eMMC (4) of storage makes storing reports, presentations, and movies a breeze while accessing your files is made even faster with the laptop’s 4 GB of RAM. The HP Chromebook’s long battery life lasts up to 12 hours and 30 minutes with mixed usage (5), so you can enjoy front-row quality entertainment to your heart’s content. The Chrome operating system benefits from Google’s continually improved security measures, allowing your work to stay safe and protected while you easily click through the web. Video chats remain uninterrupted with the help of the HP Wide Vision 720p HD camera and integrated dual-array digital microphones (6). The included Wi-Fi 5 (2x2) and Bluetooth® 5.0 combo (7) keeps your Chromebook’s connections rock solid. HP’s Chromebook laptop meets the necessary standards for energy efficiency, as well. This 14” Chromebook is ENERGY STAR® certified (8) and EPEAT® Silver registered (9), making it environmentally friendly. (1) Full High Definition (FHD) content is required to view FHD images. (2) Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance. Intel, Pentium, Intel Core, Celeron, Iris Xe, Intel logo and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. (3) Shared video memory (UMA) uses part of the total system memory for video performance. System memory dedicated to video performance is not available for other use by other programs. (4) For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Portion of internal system storage is reserved and not user accessible. (5)Testing conducted by HP using Google Chrome OS power LoadTest. Battery life will vary and the maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See chromium.org/chromium-os/testing/power-testing for test details. (6) Features may require software or other 3rd party applications to provide the described functionality. Internet service required and not included. (7) Wireless access point and internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited. Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) is backwards compatible with prior Wi-Fi 5 specs.Bluetooth® is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by Hewlett-Packard Company under license. (8) ENERGY STAR and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. (9) Based on U.S. EPEAT® registration according to IEEE 1680.1-2018 EPEAT®. EPEAT® status varies by country. Visit www.epeat.net for more information
- REMOTE WORK READY - Get your work done more efficiently from anywhere; then, sit back and relax while enjoying your favorite entertainment.
- STUNNING IMAGING - The 14-inch FHD (1920 x 1080), micro-edge, anti-glare display (1) makes images appear crisp, vibrant, and immersive.
- LIGHTNING-FAST PROCESSING POWER - Complete your work in a flash with the processing power of Intel Celeron (2) and stunning visuals by UHD Graphics 600 (3).
- SECURE STORAGE - Files, music, games, and more are safely stored with the Chromebook’s 32 GB eMMC (4) storage; access them quickly thanks to 4 GB of RAM.
- HIGH-POWERED BATTERY LIFE - Enjoy a marathon of movies, television shows, and games with your computer’s battery life of up to 12 hours and 30 minutes with mixed usage (5).
- CHROME OS OPERATING SYSTEM - The Chrome operating system lets you smoothly click your way through tabs, apps, and programs.
- CLEAR AUDIO & VISUALS - Video communication is simple and uninterrupted with the HP Wide Vision 720p HD camera and integrated dual-array digital microphones (6).
- SOLID CONNECTIONS - The Wi-Fi 5 (2x2) and Bluetooth 5.0 combo (7) keeps your internet connections solid.
- MODERN DESIGN - Travel anywhere with this lightweight laptop; simply place it in your hard shell chromebook case for secure storage.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT - The HP 14 is ENERGY STAR certified (8) and EPEAT Silver registered (9), making it a friend of the environment.