We sell computers with upgraded configurations. If the computer has modifications (listed above), then the manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised. If no modifications are listed, the item is unopened and untested. Defects & blemishes are significantly reduced by our in-depth inspection & testing. How to switch s mode to windows 10 On your PC running Windows 10 in S mode, open Settings > Update & Security > Activation. In the Switch to Windows 10 Home or Switch to Windows 10 Pro section, select Go to the Store. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.) On the Switch out of S mode (or similar) page that appears in the Microsoft Store, select the Get button. After you see a confirmation message on the page, you'll be able to install apps from outside of the Microsoft Store. Hard Drive: 128GB SSD Memory: 4GB DDR4 SDRAM Optical Drive: No Display: 15.6-inch Full HD Display Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Touchscreen: No Processor: AMD Ryzen 3-3250U Processor (Quad-Core, 2.6 GHz Up to 3.5 GHz, 4 MB Cache) Graphics: AMD Radeon Graphics, Operating system: Windows 10 S mode Ports: 1 x USB 3.0 Type-C, 2 x USB 3.0 Type-A, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone/Speaker/Line-Out Jack, Battery: 3-cell lithium_ion Color: Silver Dimensions L x W x H (inches): 14.1 x 9.5 x 0.7 Weight: 3.84 lbs
- 【15.6" FHD Display】15.6-inch diagonal FHD SVA BrightView micro-edge WLED. With virtually no bezel encircling the display, an ultra-wide viewing experience provides for seamless multi-monitor set-ups.
- 【AMD Ryzen 3 3250U】Quad-Core, 2.6 GHz Up to 3.5 GHz, 4 MB Cache. Uplift your performance and multitask seamlessly with accelerated power and efficiency, while enjoying stunning HD visuals.AMD Radeon Graphics
- 【Win 10 S mode】You may switch win 10 S mode to the regular win 10: Update Microsoft App Store to the latest version. Press "Start button" bottom left of the screen; Select "Settings" icon above "power" icon; Select Update & Security and Activation, then Go to Store; Select "Get" option under "Switch out of S mode"; Hit Install.
- 【Upgraded to 16GB memory for full-power multitasking】 Plenty of high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
- 【Upgraded storage to 512GB SSD】Provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. It gives you enormous space to save all of your files.