For over 50 years, Howard's Restor-A-Finish has been a standard in the antique industry. Because Restor-A-Finish preserves and restores beauty to the original wood finish, it helps preserve the antiques’ authenticity and value, whereas stripping the finish may literally strip the piece of its value. Restor-A-Finish penetrates faded lacquer, shellac, and varnish finishes to bring back the original color and luster. It restores the depth of grain in wood finishes, going much deeper than temporary “scratch cover” products. Restor-A-Finish penetrates and permanently restores most wood finishes without removing any of the existing finish - this is why it is very popular for antiques. Restor-A-Finish maintains the original "patina" of an antique finish, maintaining its character and value as an antique. To protect the newly restored finish Feed-N-Wax is recommended as a follow-up to Restor-A-Finish. “Restore It – Don’t Strip It!” Permanently revive and restore the original color and luster in one step, without removing any of the existing finish. Most wood finishes that seem to need a complete refinishing job can be completely restored in a few minutes with this simple wipe-on, wipe-off process. White heat rings and watermarks, sun fade, oxidation, smoke damage, and most other blemishes can be quickly blended away. Before you go to the extreme of stripping it, try restoring it!
- EASY THREE STEP PROCESS: Clean wood surface, restore the finish, then add Beeswax for the top coat finish. You eliminate blemishes in wood finishes and restore the original color and luster without removing any of the existing finish. Clean and polish the surface, penetrate the finish with stain, and leave the original finish intact
- HOWARD ORANGE OIL is not just any Orange Oil or Cleaner, this product was developed to clean the toughest grime and years of buildup grime dirt grease built-up oils aerosols. Great orange fragrance gentle on your hands no silicone or wax no harsh orange dye
- Clean and dust kitchen cabinets, hardwood floors, wood paneling, furniture, antiques, any wood surface. Great to clean kitchen cabinets clean wood floors clean wood cabinets. Best wood floor cleaner use as an antique wood cleaner
- Restor-A-Finish preserves the original wood finish it also helps preserve its authenticity and value whereas stripping the finish may literally strip the piece of its value. Almost any existing wood tone from a Birdseye Maple to a Jacobean can be closely matched using one of the nine available finish colors
- USE FEED N WAX TO TREAT AND PROTECT dry and damaged wood furniture antiques and all hardwood surfaces. Repair steam damage from coffee pots and stoves. Great for Antique Furniture Restoration