House of Living Art Enameled Cast Iron Covered Casserole Cookware Product Features Our line of enameled cast iron cookware provides an even heat distribution, leaving you worry-free about using a particular hotspot. A durable nonstick interior ensures long lasting durability that allows food to easily release from the pan. All while providing an effortless clean-up afterward. Suitable for all range stovetop (gas, electric, flat top, radiant, halogen, ceramic or induction), even open flames. Multi-functional that allows you a variety of cooking methods from searing, browning, grilling, braising or roasting to simmering. For best results, use either a slow cook or high-temperature searing method. Enamel cast iron cookware can be used on the stovetop and in the oven up to 260°C/500°F.
- ENAMELED CAST IRON - Excellent for slow cooking as the enameled finish provides a great heat conductor. It's also extremely easy to wash as the food will not stick to the surface, won't rust, and allows for a wide variety cooking recipes.
- EVEN HEAT DISTRIBUTION - The cast iron surface allows the heat to distribute evenly over a long period of time making it ideal for many different types of cooking. Whether you're wanting to stir fry, slow cook, roast, sear, or bake.
- NON-REACTIVE - Safe to use with acidic foods like tomatoes and lemon juice as the enameled coating prevents any iron from the pan from being absorbed into the food.
- DURABLE - Extremely long-lasting and heavy build quality means you won't need to replace anytime soon.
- EASY HANDLING - Two handles for easy handling and transportation and a large sturdy knob for simple lid removal.