Z-NET is a remote network-based Z-Wave interface for use with HomeSeer home automation systems. Since Z-NET is IP-enabled, it may be installed anywhere a network connection is available. Z-NET supports Network Wide Inclusion (NWI) for easy pairing of Z-Wave products. Multiple Z-NETs may be used together with any HomeSeer system for a centrally managed, muti-network installation; ideal for home owners with secondary residences or outbuildings (pool houses, barns, workshops, servants quarters, etc).
- Remote Z-Wave Interface for use with HomeSeer Software and HomeTrollers
- Supports Z-Wave Plus (and older) Products
- Ethernet (and WiFi) Connections Allow for Optimal Positioning in Home
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion (NWI) for Easy Product "Pairing"
- May be Used with Other Z-NETs in Larger Homes or for Secondary Residences or Outbuildings