This product is built-in permanent magnet, the external solid wood is made of solid absorption, durable, can match any size of knife, small material, save kitchen space, and easy to clean without water stains, wipe with a rag, safe to use, a good experience for modern people who pursue a simple and healthy life! How to better care for and store your knives? When it comes to storing knives, there are many ways you might consider. Finding the right home for the cutter is the key. Proper care and storage can help keep your knife sharper and make your kitchen look more gorgeous and simple. So this magnetic tool holder is the best solution. matters needing attention: 1. Since the tool holder is made of solid wood, it can be cleaned as new by gently wiping during use. 2. Avoid soaking or exposure to the sun. It is forbidden to wash with steel wire. 3. The tool holder is made of log. Different patterns and colors of the tool holder may be slightly different, which is not a quality problem
- DOUBLE SIDED STRONG MAGNETIC SUCTION: Double-sided use, super capacity, high-grade magnetic support hidden in a strong and durable neodymium magnet, strong adsorption, no need to worry about falling off, strong and durable environmental protection, to create a green and environmental protection kitchen.
- ANTI SKID BASE, STABLE AND FIRM: The unique anti-skid design at the bottom increases the thickness of the base, making the tool placement more arbitrary and stable, and no need to worry about slipping or shaking.
- THE SHAPE IS SIMPLE AND EASY TO CLEAN: The surface is treated with natural vegetable oil, the surface is smooth, the wood is delicate, and there is no dead angle of sanitation. It can be wiped with a rag
- SOLID WOOD MATERIAL, ACACIA WOOD MATERIAL:Good knife base comes from good wood, made of Acacia wood naturally growing in nature, with warm texture and fine texture
- NO NEED TO INSTALL, EASY TO MOVE: For you to save the tedious installation steps, as you like to place, as you like to move. The product is very safe for the knife blade you intend to place, because the blade only contacts the wood, so the blade is kept sharp to prevent damage.