- 1.🏆【LOW POWER CONSUMPTION & LARGE BATTERY CAPACITY & AUTO STANDBY】：Build-in big capacity 10040mAH rechargeable battery. Most rechargeable battery powered outdoor cameras will have a reduced battery life due to the heat. This low power consumption ip camera only uses 300mA when in use and only 300uA in standby mode. The home camera system will automatically trigger standby function when no one passes. Once charged can be used for 30-90 days.
- 2.🔓【1080p HD SECURITY CAMERA OUTDOOR】: 100% data safe. The 2MP/1080p HD Video wifi camera uses the"TuyaSmart"APP. Download from google or app store directly. The battery wireless camera uses the Tuya cloud technology. Protects the privacy of the users data and security of device. The"TuyaSmart" cloud server data is in California US. (Note:30days Cloud storage free/Supply 128G TF card )
- 3.📱【UPGRADE HEAT SENSITIVE & PIR MOTION DETECTION 2 IN 1】: Automatically switch to black and white night vision. Home Surveillance camera uses PIR sensors with flexible motion sensitivity,angle 120°, PIR detecting distance 9m/30 feet and heat sensitive to avoid false alarms caused by insects or trees. The auto alarm notifies you on your phone when it detects a persons movement.
- 4.📷【IP66 WATERPROOF & 2-WAY AUDIO】: Outdoor camera is IP66 waterproof and can withstand an operating temperature of of -10° to 55° C (14° to 131° F). It can work normally even under extreme weather such as snowstorm. You can install in houses, gardens, companies, streets. The built-in microphone and speaker responds remotely in real-time.
- 5.🏠【SHARE SCREENS with 8 FAMILIES MEMBERS & 2.4G STABLE CONNECTION】：Wall-mounted & no wiring required. Uses 2.4G Wi-Fi to network connect. Does not work with 5G WiFi. You can choose Wifi network mode or app mode. Please read the user guide before operating this camera. The account owner can share the real-time screen with more than 8 family members. This Ip camera with a pair of powerful 4DB wireless antennas can obtain a stronger WiFi signal than other outdoor fixed bullet cameras.