We're bringing Quantum Dot Color to the people. Enjoy over one billion colors, without worrying about how many commas are on the price tag. You're welcome. The UG6 also has 4K resolution, Dolby Vision HDR and Full Array Local Dimming Zones. Sounds like science, looks like a way more expensive set. Especially with a quad-core processor managing all the algorithms that add up to more colors, more precision and more ooohhh. Hey Google. Android TV opens the door to more than 700,000 movies and shows, plus video streaming from Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, Hulu, YouTube and more. All available using your voice as the remote control. No need to press buttons on the actual remote. Android TV also comes with Google Assistant, so you can find the latest blockbuster, check the score of the big game and even dim the lights* without leaving what you’re watching. The U6G. It's the best of TV, instantly. *Google Assistant-compatible products required to use voice commands. HDR viewing experience will vary by model, content availability, and internet connection.
- 4K ULED: Like great, but better. The 55U6G has our exclusive ULED technologies. They boost color, contrast, brightness, motion… we could go on. It's the TV your old TV wants to be.
- Quantum Dot Wide Color Gamut: See over one billion shades. Quantum Dot produces purer, richer, more brilliant colors than a regular LCD TV. We could get into the science. But it's a lot easier to say it makes every day look like the 4th of July.
- Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos: Dolby Vision HDR picture and Dolby Atmos sound are cinema technology for your home. They provide amazing realism you can see and hear in every scene.
- Peak Brightness/Full Array Local Dimming Zones: The higher the nit rating, the brighter the screen. Most laptops are between 200-300 nits. Anything over 500 nits is extremely good. This is 600 nits peak brightness across 36 local dimming zones.
- FilmMaker Mode: This technology is a collaboration between filmmakers, studios, electronics companies, and the UHD Alliance. It disables post-processing and preserves correct aspect ratios, colors and frame rates to display content as it was intended.