The 2022 Hisense A6 series adds more picture quality enhancements and an operating system upgrade for the perfect 4K fit for consumers looking for options and affordability. Adding FilmMaker Mode reproduces movie content the way the director originally intended and adding Game Mode Plus with variable refresh rate at 4K 60Hz and auto low latency mode keeps the A6 series at pace with next generation game consoles. The A6 series also maintains DTS Virtual:X audio technology and Chromecast built in for fuller audio and video casting capabilities. These advancements are available in all sizes and position the A6 series as the "go to" Hisense television for the perfect 4K fit. With a little help from Google. Google TV brings together movies, shows, live TV and more from across your apps and subscriptions and organizes them just for you. Discover new things to watch with recommendations based on what you watch and what interests you, from across your subscriptions and content available to you. Ask Google to find movies and shows, answer questions, control smart home devices, and more, with your voice. And with the Google TV app you can watch anywhere, anytime.
- 4K Ultra High Definition: More pixels on the screen produces a more clear and succinct picture making content look more realistic and true to life. Combined with Hisense's AI UHD Upscaler , non 4K content will get enhanced to near 4K quality.
- Google TV: The entertainment you love. With a little help from Google. Google TV brings together movies, shows, live TV and more from across your apps and subscriptions and organizes them just for you.
- Dolby Vision HDR and HDR10: Innovative visual technology, Dolby Vision, brings the characters to life with darker darks, brighter brights , and a remarkable color range you can't get anywhere else. HDR10 is an HDR format that delivers HDR content via compatible over the air signals.
- Game Mode Plus: A collection of technologies come together to create a dynamic gaming experience. A 60Hz panel, variable refresh rate, and auto low latency mode makes sure that the television can handle the rigors of next generation gaming consoles.
- Sports Mode: With sports mode's preset settings, the television automatically adjusts itself to optimize sports content. Motion is smoother and color is adjusted for the best sports experience the television is capable of.