Welcome to highwood . Welcome to relaxation. We are proud to offer the wood-replacement material of choice, as used in America’s largest theme parks, coastal resorts and hot-tub cabinets; now available for your own backyard! Inspired by Art Deco designs, the Manhattan Beach Adirondack Chair fuses luxury and glamour with traditional Adirondack style. We’ve taken all the best elements of the Hamilton Adirondack seating and added chic, urban styling. Like Manhattan Beach, this chair is designed for an elite lifestyle and a special luxury only a few can attain. The proprietary Highwood high-grade poly lumber used in this product offers the most realistic look of natural wood WITHOUT the headaches of maintaining or replacing every few seasons. Simply wash your highwood furniture to remove any dirt or grime. Explore the entire line of highwood products to coordinate other beautiful, durable products that will make your outdoor living space the envy of the neighborhood. Still not sure? Request a free product swatch so you can view the color and composition in person. This product is assembled with 304-grade stainless steel hardware and comes with the assurance of a manufacturer’s 12-year residential limited warranty. The chair has been load-tested, per ASTM 1561-03 (2008) standard for outdoor plastic furniture, and has a 400-pound weight capacity. Some assembly is required (see assembly guide) and assembled dimensions are 30"W x 39"H x 36"D (35lbs).
- Proudly and 100% made in the USA from recycled plastic, eco-friendly, proprietary materials
- Generously proportioned with a gently curved back. Folds for easy storage and transportation
- Features a reclining Option that allows you to adjust the angle of the Chair back for supreme relaxation and a built in wine glass holder
- Durable, fade resistant material assembled with 304 Grade stainless Steel hardware means ultra-low maintenance - leave it outside Year Round
- Comes with manufacturer's 12-year residential/1-year commercial limited Warranty. Some assembly is required and the assembled Chair = 30"W x 39"h x 36"d (35lbs)