HIC Kitchen’s set of 4 Fine Porcelain Oval Au Gratin Dishes are perfect for baking and serving casseroles and au gratin recipes. Specially designed for use in the oven and under the broiler, they’re perfect for making au gratin potatoes, scalloped potatoes, pot pie, shepherds pie, even baked mac and cheese or other single-serving recipes. Beautifully designed with flared handles on both sides makes handling them easy, both into and out of the oven. This porcelain casserole dish performs beautifully as bakeware and equally well as serveware for every dining occasion, from breakfast to lunch or brunch, for holiday meals, party buffets, even outdoor entertaining. A tradition since 1957, HIC’s fine-quality porcelain serveware is durable, heat resistant, and free from lead and cadmium. It’s safe for use in the freezer, microwave, oven, broiler (to 350-degrees Fahrenheit), and dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Brought to you by HIC-Harold Import Company. Set of 4 Oval Au Gratin Baking Dishes (10-inch).
- HIC's Oval Au Gratin Baking Dishes for baking and serving au gratin recipes and other casserole and single-serving recipes
- Made from fine-quality porcelain
- Beautifully designed with flared handles on both sides for easy handling into and out of the oven
- Great for potato au gratin, scalloped potatoes, pot pie, shepherds pie, even baked mac and cheese
- Set of 4; durable, versatile, microwave, oven, broiler, freezer and dishwasher safe