The Hi-Lift 48 inch all-cast jack is constructed with cast iron components for ultimate strength and durability. Hi-Lift Jacks are the only all-cast jacks manufactured in the world. With over 100 years of quality, the Hi-Lift Jack is a rugged, highly versatile jack that puts you in command of situations requiring lifting, pushing, pulling, winching and clamping. Although light in weight and easy to manuever, the Hi-Lift Jack offers a rated load capacity of 4, 660 pounds (2114kg) and a tested load capacity of 7, 000 pounds (3175kg), achieving a 150% safety factor. Our jacks are designed to help you survive in the most demanding situations - whether you are in the Moab desert canyons, the Welsh mountains, the jungle or the farmlands of Indiana. With a full range of specially designed accessories, the Hi-Lift jack is just about the most versatile piece of off-roading, farming, auto recovery equipment you can buy. When its a heavy duty situation, the tool had better be a Hi-Lift!
- The Hi-Lift Jack HL485 48 inch all-cast jack is constructed with cast iron components for ultimate strength and durability. Hi-Lift Jacks are the only all-cast jacks manufactured in the world.
- Top winch connector clamp and powder coated finish with zinc-plated hardware standard on all jacks
- Two piece handle and socket is durable and reliable
- Safe use information stickers, including rated load details and operating instructions, affixed to handle
- For greater safety, all Hi-Lift jacks are equipped with a shear bolt which prevents the jack from being used on loads greater than 7000 pounds