Quercetin and bromelain work well together; Quercetin works on an antioxidant level to neutralize the effect of free radicals while also suppressing histamine response (that which causes allergic reactions). Bromelain works on an enzyme and protein level, limiting the action of metabolites and neutrophils on inflammation. Additionally, bromelain assists in increasing your body’s absorption and utilization of quercetin. When taken regularly, Quercetin-Bromelain supports cardiovascular health, respiratory health, support healthy ageing, improve energy production, stamina and inflammatory response supporting overall well-being. * Herbal Secrets Quercetin- Bromelain dietary supplement has 800 Mg of Quercetin with 165 Mg Bromelain in every serving size of 2 Veggie Capsules.
- Herbal Secrets Quercetin Bromelain supplement is a potent combination of Quercetin (as Quercetin Dihydrate)- 800mg & Bromelain (2400 GDU/g)- 165 mg. Quercetin is an flavonoid (plant pigment) naturally found in fruits and vegetables.
- Taking them together is a great idea as they enhance each other's anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory actions. In addition, bromelain helps to increase the absorption of quercetin into the bloodstream. Quercetin works on an antioxidant level while bromelain works on an enzyme and protein level
- Quercetin may help to reduce the damage and irritation caused by free radicals, also suppressing histamine response while bromelain works to limit the action of metabolites and neutrophils on inflammation. The combination may also provide numerous other health benefits like improvement in energy levels, respiratory health etc
- All Herbal Secrets products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world
- All our products are proudly made in USA with Guaranteed Purity & Potency. We offer best quality products for the best value. All our products are Third Party Tested. We do not compromise on quality, our products are free of Artificial ingredients, Stearates, Sulphates, Dioxides and Laurates