Hearts and Crafts is proud to offer you a natural alternative to beeswax and soy wax. Palm wax is an all-natural and renewable resource that is created from the refined oil from the fruit of the palm tree. The palm oil is extracted, sterilized, and clarified from the fruit, and then turned into a unique wax that offers a plethora of amazing traits that makes perfect for creating unique and beautiful candles. It is resistant to melting from the heat of hot summer days, has an amazing scent throw, and retains colors well, ranging from deep and distinctive dark tones, to soft and gentle pastels. Combined with its beautiful ice-like crystalline patterns, each candle will be both brilliant and one-of-a kind. PACKAGE INCLUDES: One (1) 10lb bag of natural Ice Palm candle wax (flake form), fifty (50) pre-cut candle wicks, and three (3) centering devices. This candle making kit includes enough candle making supplies to create an almost endless amount of gifts for your loved ones!
- 💙 ALL NATURAL AND ECO-FRIENDLY: Our wax will burn clean and smooth - without any worry of the unhealthy chemicals found in traditional paraffin wax. Best of all, we go the extra distance to ensure our wax is sustainably sourced and eco-friendly!
- 💙 EASY TO PREP: Ice Palm wax has a pouring temperature 199 F to 203 F. Adjusting the cooling temperature or pouring temp will influence the type of crystalline finish that will form, allowing you to experiment, and ensuring that each candle is uniquely amazing. Raising the temp past that will create smoother candles by deforming the crystalline patterns.
- 💙 AMAZING SCENT THROW: Palm Wax retains scent well, and has an amazing scent throw. It is recommended that you use between a 5-6% scent load in order to create candles that retains all the essence of the added fragrances without any of the "sweating" that comes from other types of candles.
- 💙 BRILLIANT CRYSTALINE COLORS: One of the most amazing traits of Ice Palm Wax is how gorgeous it becomes with the addition of dye. Combined with the natural crystal formation, with a little experimentation it's even possible to create candles that can change shades as it is rotated! It is recommended that you start off with a light dye, and add color gradually, as just a little bit of dye goes a long way.
- 💙 CREATE AMAZING PILLAR CANDLES: This ice palm wax is especially good at making pillar candles due to how easy it is to remove from candle molds. This works especially well with aluminum molds, as palm wax benefits from a slower cooling process, allowing the crystals and scents to set.