Health A2Z Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray contains a powerful antihistamine in the fight against allergy symptoms, including sneezing, itchy eyes, runny nose, and itchy throat. It works directly in the nose to help block your allergic reactions.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Compare to the Active ingredient in Flonase.
- 24-HOUR ALLERGY RELIEF: HealthA2Z Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray temporarily relieves symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: Itchy, Watery Eyes, Nasal Congestion, Runny Nose, Itchy Nose, Sneezing.
- NON-DROWSY: A non-drowsy nasal spray that allows you to go about your day with all day relief from common allergy symptoms.
- WARNINGS: only for use in the nose. Do not spray into your eyes or mouth.
- DIRECTIONS: Week 1: use 2 sprays in each nostril daily/Week 2 through 6 months: use 1 or 2 sprays in each nostril once daily, as needed to treat symptoms/After 6 months of daily use: ask a doctor if you can keep using.