Use these high-quality cables to connect your PlayStation 2 or PlayStation 3 console to the YPbPr component video inputs on your TV or other video equipment. These cables are properly engineered and constructed to deliver the best analog video & audio out of your PS2 or PS3 console. The fully shielded design eliminates audio and video crosstalk, while the 75Ω (75 ohm) impedance effectively transmits the full video detail even at 1080p resolutions. ***WARNING*** for PlayStation 2 consoles only: Certain software (i.e. most PlayStation 1 games and a handful of PlayStation 2 games) requires your TV or monitor to support “240p” (NTSC/60Hz regions) and/or “288p” (PAL/50Hz regions) over its YPbPr input(s) in order to use this product in those scenarios. If this a concern for you, then please test your equipment using HD Retrovision's 240p Compatibility Test prior to purchasing. Cable Specifications: ∙ Length: 6 feet (1.8 meters) nominal ∙ Impedance: 75Ω (75 ohm) nominal ∙ Shielding: Aluminum Mylar w/ Copper Spiral ∙ RoHS Compliant PlayStation 2 Supported Video Standards: ∙ CEA-770.2-D (240p60, 480i60, 480p60) ∙ CEA-770.3-E (1080i60) ∙ ITU-R BT.1700 (288p50, 576i50) PlayStation 3 Supported Video Standards: ∙ CEA-770.2-D (480i60, 480p60) ∙ CEA-770.3-E (720p60, 1080i60) ∙ ITU-R BT.1700 (576i50) ∙ ITU-R BT.1358 (576p50) ∙ SMPTE 296M (720p50) ∙ SMPTE 274M (1080p60, 1080i50, 1080p50) *NOTE: "60" implies both 60Hz and 59.94Hz.
Looking for Playstation 5?Activate Stock Alert!
- Get the best analog video & audio out of your PS2 or PS3 using this high-quality fully shielded cable
- HD Retrovision cables are properly engineered and constructed; don't settle for cheap unshielded cables which result in poor video quality and audio interference issues
- Supports all available PS2 & PS3 YPbPr video resolutions up to and including 1080p (see product description below)
- Proper 75Ω (75 ohm) coaxial cable impedance for optimal video quality (see photo)
- Full coverage 360° shielding prevents audio and video crosstalk (see photo)