This compact and quick-playing edition of the Trivial Pursuit game includes 600 trivia questions about the magical world and beloved characters of the Harry Potter movies. Some questions might challenge even the wisest of wizards! What is the Trace? What is Krum's first name? How many brothers does Ron have? Face the challenge with these and other trivia questions in 6 categories. The Trivial Pursuit: Wizarding World Harry Potter Edition requires no gameboard, and comes in a handy, wedge-shaped container making it easy to store the game pieces, and to take on the go. Roll the die and choose a category color. Keep answering questions correctly to collect cards and win the game.WIZARDING WORLD characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. WB SHIELD: © & ™ WBEI. Publishing Rights © JKR. (s20) Trivial Pursuit, the associated logo, the distinctive design of the gameboard, trivia cards, game tokens, and scoring wedges are trademarks of Hasbro.
- INSPIRED BY HARRY POTTER MOVIES: Players can test their knowledge of the world of Harry Potter with this trivia game featuring 600 questions based on some favorite Harry Potter movie moments
- COMPACT AND PORTABLE: This compact travel game has no gameboard. It includes everything players need, packed in a handy wedge-shaped case that's easy to take on the go
- SIX CATEGORIES: Great topics to challenge even the smartest of wizards: The Dark Arts, Hogwarts, Magical Spells and Potions, Magical Objects, Magical People, Animals and Magical Creatures
- COLLECT CARDS TO WIN: When playing the Trivial Pursuit: Wizarding World Harry Potter Edition game, the first one to collect 6 cards (correctly answer 12 questions) wins
- FUN FAMILY GAME: This Harry Potter game makes a great gift for kids and families who are Harry Potter fans, and love to play the Trivia Pursuit board game. For 2 or more players, ages 8 and up