Children learn about gardening and plants through endless hours of open-ended, screen-free, sensory play. Engage your children’s senses while strengthening their fine motor skills, encouraging them to explore their own ideas, and facilitating independent play.
- ALL THE LOOSE PARTS PLAY MATERIALS YOU NEED: Includes 3 colors of modeling dough, 3 shape cutters, 4 insect figures, 10 craft sticks, 15 googly eyes, 20 gems, 1 page of foam shapes, 20 beads, 20 pom-poms, 1 small rolling pin, 6 double-sided activity cards, 1 activity guide and a wooden storage container.
- MONTESSORI TOYS THAT PROMOTE LEARNING BY DOING: Use learning about gardening and plants as a starting point for hands-on, open-ended, self-guided, interactive, and independent play.
- AWESOME BUG TOY: Our sensory activity kit is earthy and insect themed for creative projects that can be reused over and over!
- HIGH QUALITY STORAGE BIN: The wooden storage bin makes cleanup quick and easy so you can keep track of all the loose parts play!
- SENSORY TOYS THAT HELP FINE MOTOR SKILLS: Perfect for any calm down corner, this sensory activity kit promotes independent play and helps build fine motor skills for kids!