The Halti No Pull Harness is the newest addition to the Company of Animals range of Halti no pull training products. For dogs that pull on the leash, the Halti No Pull Harness is a comfortable way to retrain your dog to walk without pulling while allowing for full range of motion and comfort when in use. The Halti No Pull Harness was uniquely designed with a stop-pull lifting feature that is activated when dogs begin to pull on the leash, thereby correcting them to stop pulling and walk at your speed. A no-slip padded chest panel on the Halti No Pull Harness keeps pressure off of your dog's shoulders and neck while providing them with support as they walk. This front pouch is great for stowing small essentials like poop baggies during your walks. Halti products work better together! For the ultimate no pull experience, combine the Halti No Pull Harness with the Halti Training Lead for improved control, comfort and steering.
- WHO'S WALKING WHO? - The HALTI No-Pull Harness is an instant solution for dogs who pull when walked.
- CHEST MESH DESIGN - The patented chest mesh design allows unrestricted movement and the padded "Sherpa sleeves" provide additional comfort to eliminate rubbing while still keeping you in control.
- PAIR WITH HALTI TRAINING LEAD - It is an ideal harness for small and medium sized dogs and is recommended to be used with a HALTI Training Lead.
- SMALL SIZE - suitable for dogs with neck circumference between 8-12 in / 20-30 cm.
- SQUEEZE AND LIFT THEORY - the harness tightens on the dog when they pull on the lead. This will ultimately deter the dog from pulling and will return them to normal controlled walking. A sliding security cord lock prevents over-tightening.