HALO SleepSack Wearable Blankets are used to help babies sleep safely from the start. In addition to sleeping safer, it helps babies sleep better, too. It's a warm cuddly blanket they can't kick off; ensuring baby sleeps soundly throughout the night, with a unique, roomy sack design recognized by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as "hip healthy." Inverted zipper opens from the bottom for easy diaper changes; sleeveless to reduce the risk of overheating; arm and neck openings sized for a safer fit. Made from 100% cotton interlock fabric with a TOG rating of 0.5, this Sleepsack offers just the right comfort for warmer seasons or climates, and can be layered with warmer sleepwear for cooler temperatures. Double knit construction of cotton interlock fabric makes it extremely soft and a little stretchy, perfect for baby sleepwear. Size Extra Large is designed to fit babies weighing between 26 and 36 pounds, who are generally 18 to 24 months old and 35 to 40 inches long.
- SleepSack nestles baby like a soft blanket, without the risk of sleep-related dangers. Used by hospitals nationwide as their swaddle of choice for safe sleep education.
- “Back is Best” embroidery is a gentle reminder to place baby in the recommended sleep position.
- Features a 2-way zipper for easy diaper changes and a roomy sack design that’s recognized by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as promoting healthy hip development.
- Sleeveless design reduces the risk of overheating. Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. Discontinue swaddling when the baby shows signs of rolling over or breaking out of the swaddle wrap.
- Available here in Extra-Large size designed for babies weighing between 26 and 36 pounds who are generally 18-24 months old and 35-40 inches long