The HALO SleepSackSwaddle replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby’s face and interfere with breathing. In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, it helps him sleep better, too. Its adjustable swaddle wrap immobilizes your baby's arms to prevent the "Moro" or startle reflex. And, it is the only 3-way adjustable swaddle that adjusts to your baby’s sleep style. Swaddle arms in, hands-to-face for self-soothing, one or both arms out to ensure baby’s best sleep and an easy and gentle transition to the SleepSack wearable blanket when it is time to stop swaddling. Used in hospitals nationwide, the Halo SleepSack Swaddle is the #1 choice of hospitals and is recognized as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. Its strong adjustable fasteners ensure a perfect fit and resist breakouts for more secure swaddling. Plus, its innovative zipper unzips from the bottom allowing your baby to stay swaddled for easy diaper changes. A portion of each SleepSack Swaddle you purchase will go to support non-profit organizations like First Candle/SIDS Alliance.Made from 100% cotton interlock fabric, the layers of sleepsack and swaddle provide a TOG rating of 1.5, offering just the right comfort for moderate seasons or climates, and can be layered with warmer sleepwear for cooler temperatures. Double knit construction of cotton interlock fabric makes it extremely soft and a little stretchy, perfect for baby sleepwear and swaddling. Size Small is designed to fit babies weighing between 13 and 16 pounds, who are generally 3 to 6 months old and 23 to 24 inches long. Discontinue swaddling when the baby shows signs of rolling over or breaking out of the swaddle wrap.
- The original wearable blanket replaces loose blankets in the crib for a safer environment; the 3-way swaddle ensures your baby's best sleep and an easy transition when it's time to stop swaddling; number 1 choice of hospital nurseries to promote safe sleep
- Made with 100% cotton fabric, double knit construction is soft and a little stretchy, perfect for swaddling; TOG Rating of 1.5 offering the right comfort for moderate seasons or climates, and can be layered with warmer sleepwear for cooler temperatures
- Generously sized swaddle fasteners offer adjustability for a perfect fit; 3-way adjustable swaddle allows Arms-In to reduce startle reflex, Hands-to-Face for self-soothing, and 1 Or 2 Arms Out for easy transition from swaddling to Halo's SleepSack
- Inverted zipper opens from the bottom for easy diaper changes without undoing the swaddle; sleeveless to reduce the risk of overheating; arm and neck openings sized for a safer fit
- Available here in Small size designed for babies weighing between 13 and 18 pounds who are generally 3-6 months old and 23-26 inches long; discontinue swaddling when the baby shows signs of rolling over or breaking out of the swaddle wrap.