Hais Brad Nails are constructed from durable steel material and measure 1-3/16" (30mm) total length with T shaped head.Mainly used in decoration, furniture, door, window, stitching of other industrial construction and nailing plywood to concrete.Hais Brad Nailsuse include decorative trim, picture frames, paneling, birdhouses, narrow trim around windows or doors, shoe moulding, quarter-round moulding, light gauge steel drywall track to concrete to wire lath to masonry, steel banding to wood, wood to steel, decking, fencing, sub flooring general construction and much more.The steel nail features a bright, glue-collated finish and constructed with a chisel point.
- Nail Gauge: 18; Nail Length: 35mm (1-3/8"); 5000 Brads Per Box
- Chisel Point; Wire Brad in Galvanized Finish
- Rust and Corrosion Resistance
- Fits all 18 Gauge Brad Nailers; Assists With Fastening and Finishing Tasks
- Use for Moldings, Picture-Frame Assembly, Trim and Cabinetry Building