HABA Greta's Garden Lodge Wooden Threading game with 26 Lacing Tiles, 2 Threads & 2 Double Sided Templates for Ages 3+.
- The little ones can have their say in this threading game. They can thread the tiles on the house however they fancy, thus creating their own fabulous scenes and stimulating creativity and refining motor skills.
- HABA's Greta's Garden Lodge threading toy sets itself apart from from traditional lacing cards because of its small wooden pieces that can literally be "sewn" onto the card. Now that the child has to stop and think about where to place the tile on the larger board, the task of lacing suddenly becomes more interesting and engaging.
- Children will work on many of the same skills as they would with traditional lacing cards and Montessori button boards. However, they will delight in playing with HABA's brightly colored apples, leaves, flowers, and even a spider. Now the task at hand becomes creating a garden scene; rather than the repetitive task of weaving a shoelace in and out of holes.
- Can you lace the apple into the tree and the flower pot onto the window sill? Or will you choose to place the dog on the roof? Children can either copy a design shown on one of the 4 included pattern templates or use their imagination to create their own garden scene, placing the wood tiles wherever their hearts desire.
- Contents include: 1 wooden house, 26 wood threading tiles, 2 threads with wooden stoppers and 2 double sided templates. Templates are made of laminated card stock. Wooden house measures: 11.4" x 9.8".
- Encourages children to practice their fine motor skills and sharpen their reasoning and problem solving skills as they work to place each of the wooden tiles in the desired position. When using the pattern template children will be challenged to use spacial reasoning and visual discrimination clues in order to accurately replicate the position of the wooden tiles. Suitable for ages 3 +.