Groundwork Certified Organic Single Origin Whole Bean Coffee, Mexico, 12 oz Bag (Pack of 2)
- LIGHT ROAST BLEND: This signature blend is simple and classic with a balanced acidity and flavors of milk chocolate, toasted almonds, cane sugar, and a subtle hint of green apple. It's got everything one could want from a truly good coffee from Mexico.
- SIGNATURE BLEND: Signature Blends represent our favorite flavors, developed from coffees of differing roast profile and origin. From dark roast to light, our certified organic, small batch roasted blends are some of our most popular & best-selling coffees
- SUSTAINABLE SOURCING: We were one of the first certified organic coffee roasters in Southern California & a pioneer in sustainable, relationship-based coffee sourcing. We're determined to create a sustainable model for our business & the products we sell
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC: Our organic certification attests that our coffee and its growers are not exposed to harmful pesticides, herbicides or fungicides. All of Groundwork’s coffees are also certified kosher, non-GMO & fine-tuned by our licensed Q Grader
- TRY THEM ALL: Whether it’s a best-selling dark roast blend, a light roast single origin, one of our floral tisanes or a rare single-estate tea, all our coffees & teas are certified organic & ethically sourced.