GreenPolly Recycling Bags, GreenPolly Trash Bags, and GreenPolly Pet Waste Bags have all been SCS Recycled Content Certified. The Recycling Bags conform to SCS Recycled Content Standard V7-0 for a Minimum 80% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyethylene Content, while the Trash Bags and Pet Waste Bags conform to SCS Recycled Content Standard V7-0 for a Minimum 90% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyethylene Content. Green Polyethylene - Green polyethylene is produced from the ethanol derived from sugarcane, a renewable raw material. 20% of each bag is made with Green Polyethylene. Renewable raw material- rather than being manufactured from non-renewable oil or Natural gas reserves, Green Polyethylene is made from sugarcane sourced from Brazil. Absorption of CO2 -being a renewable feedstock, sugarcane captures and sequesters CO2 from the atmosphere every annual growth cycle. Strong & Reliable - similar properties you've come to depend on with traditional plastic and shelf stable. This bag is made from a resin blend of up to 80% PR and 20% Green Polyethylene.
- Contains 90 clear, tall kitchen recycling bags, 24 inches X 28 inches, 0.9 mil
- Made from 80% certified post-consumer recycled plastic and 20% Green Polyethylene from renewable sugarcane
- Heavy duty, 3-ply construction recycling bags are designed for durability when collecting recyclables while also providing visibility to view contents
- Designed for use in municipal, clear-bag recycling programs where applicable
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging. Less wasteful packaging aligns with our company goals of sustainability