The Soft Grip cookware and bakeware set brings vibrant style to all your meals. Designed for effortless performance and cleanup, these pans feature our toxin-free Thermolon nonstick coating, which is free of PFAS, PFOA, lead, and cadmium. GreenLife’s healthy ceramic nonstick is not stuck in the past—that’s why our ceramic nonstick starts with sand and creates 60% less CO2 emissions during the curing phase than traditional coatings. The frying pans are crafted from recycled aluminum while the bakeware is made with heavy-duty steel. Each pan is reinforced, the frying pans with forged, wobble-free bases and the bakeware with reinforced rims. Finished in vibrant colors, the frying pans are outfitted with a stay-cool handles to keep your cooking comfortable and for all stovetops, except induction. The frying pans are oven safe to 350°F and Dishwasher safe. The bakeware is oven safe up to 450°F and hand wash only. Cookware and bakeware set includes: 9.5" and 12" frying pans, a round cake pan (9"), a cookie sheet (18 x 13"), and 2 baking spatulas.
- Set composition - 6-Piece cookware set includes 9.5-inch and 12-inch open frypan skillet, a round cake pan, a cookie sheet and 2 baking spatulas that won't wrap or scratch to fit any cooking needs.
- Healthy ceramic nonstick - Thermolon nonstick coating for lasting food release, low-fat cooking and easy cleanup; Manufactured free of PFAS, PFOA, Lead or Cadmium therefore absolutely no toxic fumes released while cooking, simmering, searing, frying or baking
- Features - Durable aluminium and carbon steel body for time-proof sturdy base, high heat resistance and fast, even heat distribution; Stay-cool handles with soft-touch for additional comfort and cool grip during use; Drip-free pouring rims
- Multi-functional - Suitable for many different cooking methods ranging from gas or electric stoves to halogen or ceramic; Not for induction stovetop; Oven safe up 450°F (350°F for the frypan) and dishwasher safe for added convenience
- Use and care - Cooking on low to medium heat settings with few drops of high smoke point oils and nylon or wooden utensils recommended for long lasting performance