Granite Gold Sealer, an easy-to-apply spray or wipe stone sealer, creates a barrier to protect granite, marble, travertine, limestone, slate, grout, and all other natural stone against stains from oil, water, coffee, wine, and other liquids. Easily maintain maximum surface protection against etches and soil build-up on countertops, floors, and other natural-stone surfaces. Granite Gold Sealer contains no phosphates or ammonia and is pH balanced and safe to use on surfaces where food is prepped. Regularly check the integrity of the seal with an at-home water test. Pour water (about three inches in diameter) on the surface in several locations and let it sit for 30 minutes. If you see a dark mark or ring, the water is penetrating the stone and it is time to reseal. Granite Gold is a family-owned company with three generations of expertise in stone care, dating back to the 1950s. The Granite Gold collection of products is unsurpassed in expertise, passion, and quality, protecting your natural stone like no other product.
- BEST GRANITE SEALER - Granite Gold Sealer creates a barrier which provides maximum surface protection against stains from oil, water, coffee, wine and many other liquids, and protects against etches and soil build up.
- USE ON MANY COUNTERTOPS - This sealing spray is formulated for all stone surfaces. It will provide long-lasting protection on granite, marble, travertine, limestone, slate, grout and all other natural stone.
- EFFORTLESS APPLICATION - Simply spray the granite countertop sealer on a 3-foot section of your stone surface and immediately wipe with a lint-free cloth. Repeat 2-3 times for maximum protection, waiting 20 minutes between applications.
- SAFE TO USE ON FOOD SURFACES - Superior sealer is non-toxic, non-acidic and contains no phosphates or ammonia. It is biodegradable, pH balanced and safe to use on surfaces where food is handled.
- WHY GRANITE GOLD? - Granite Gold Inc. is a family owned company with a long history of stone care expertise that spans three generations. This spray is proudly made in the USA.