Grandpa Beck's Cover Your Assets is a fast paced card game suitable for kids, grandparents, and everyone in between. In the game, each player tries to accrue the most riches by placing matching sets of Asset cards in their own alternating stack. Players can attempt to steal the top set of Assets of another players stack by showing them an identical Asset card, or one of the Gold or Silver Wild Cards. If the player being challenged has another matching Asset card, or a Wild Card of their own, they can prevent their set from being stolen and take the challenger's card to add to their own set of Assets. As sets of Assets are stolen and defended they grow in size becoming increasingly valuable and desirable. Players can protect their valuable sets of Asset cards by stealing or making a new pair of Assets which is placed perpendicular to the top set of Assets on their stack. As only the top set of Assets can be stolen from a players pile, the other sets are covered and protected... Unless they are uncovered again by other players stealing your top set! After all the cards in the deck are played, players add up the Assets in their pile. The first player to acquire one million dollars in Assets wins! This typically takes 3-5 rounds or about 20-30 minutes. Grandpa Beck's Games is a family owned business. We develop and perfect our games around our kitchen table with our children and grand kids. Nothing makes us happier than hearing about the joy our games bring to the people who play them. If you enjoy playing Cover Your Assets please leave a comment letting us know. If you have any questions or issues you can reach us at [email protected] Also, be sure to check out our other family favorite card games, Grandpa Beck's Skull King, Grandpa Beck's Golf, and our newest addition, Grandpa Beck's Nutts About Mutts.
- Battle to become the first millionaire in Cover Your Assets. Each player builds a crisscrossed stack, made up of sets of asset cards, which include piggy banks, classic autos, the family jewels, and more.
- Steal top sets of assets from other players by showing them an identical card or a wild. Be careful though, they can defend themselves with their own wilds or matching cards and the winner takes all!
- Highly competitive and crazy fun. Every player is in the mix until the last card is played each round. Whooping, hollering, contagious laughter, and gloating are possible side effects of this game.
- You'll learn it in five minutes and then want to play it for five hours. (We cannot be held responsible for any loss of sleep, friendship, or sanity caused by this game. Don't say we didn't warn you.)
- This is a game that EVERYONE is guaranteed to love (excluding tax collectors, patent trolls, divorce lawyers, and others who don't like fun). Don't like it? Just send it back for a full refund - Seriously.