The Graco 4Ever Extend2Fit 4-in-1 Convertible Car Seat gives you 10 years with one car seat. It's comfortable for your child and convenient for you as it transitions from rear-facing infant car seat (4-50 lb) to forward-facing 5-point harness toddler car seat (22-65 lb) to high-back belt-positioning booster (40-100 lb) to backless belt-positioning booster (40-120 lb). With the addition of the 3-position extension panel, 4Ever Extend2Fit provides 5" of extra legroom allowing your child to ride safely rear-facing longer. For a proper fit, the Simply Safe Adjust Harness System and 10-position headrest lets you adjust the harness and headrest together, with no rethreading. The 6-position recline keeps your child comfortable, while the In Right LATCH system with one-second attachment makes installation easy. It's the only seat that truly goes from baby to booster. This car seat can be installed in your vehicle using either the vehicle seat belt or the latch system. Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap and water.
- 4-in-1 seat grows with your child, so you can enjoy 10 years of use, from 4 - 120 lb Extend2Fit 4-position extension panel provides 5" additional leg room
- Up to 50 lb rear-facing allowing your child to safely ride rear-facing longer plush inserts keep your child comfortable washable seat cover is easy to remove without removing the harness
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System headrest and Harness adjust together one-hand, 10-position adjustable headrest easily adapts for your growing child
- In Right LATCH system for an easy, one-second LATCH attachment integrated belt lock-off for easy vehicle seat belt installation easy-to-read level indicator helps eliminate rear-facing installation guesswork
- 2 integrated cup holders keeps your child's drinks or snacks close at hand integrated harness storage compartment holds unused harness straps while in the belt positioning booster mode
- Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability. Integrated harness storage compartment holds unused harness straps while in the belt positioning booster mode