Grabease forks and spoons are must-have supplies for infants who are ready to begin learning to feed themselves. Baby-led weaning typically begins when the child is between 6 and 12 months old. Regardless of age, your little one will develop both dexterity and confidence as they experiment with self-feeding, using Grabease baby/toddler silverware sets. These first-stage utensils are made of BPA-free silicone plastic and come with ergonomically designed short, stocky handles to work with the natural grip of babies’ tiny hands. Each Grabease utensil includes our innovative anti-choke collar, a protective barrier that ensures your child will not choke or gag on the utensil while eating. An essential companion to your family’s baby bowls and plates, Grabease fork and spoon sets come with a convenient travel bag for meals on the go.
- Choke Protection Barrier - safest utensil for baby and toddler self feeding
- Short Handle - proportionately sized for little hands. BPA free.
- Ergonomically Design Handle - to suit babies natural vertical hand grasp and motion
- Recommended by Occupational Therapists - strengthens fingers muscles and supports gentle motor development
- In the Packaging - grabease set of spoon, fork and to-go pouch in a chic box.