Pixel 4 is the phone Made the Google way. So it’s built around the helpful Google software you know and love, that’s always getting better. 1. See G.Co/Pixel/astrophotography to Learn more about Astrophotography on Pixel 4.2. Us only. English only. 3. Coming soon to Japan. Motion sense functional in the US, Canada, Singapore, Australia, Taiwan, and most European countries. Not all phone features are controlled by motion sense. 4. Us & Canada only. English only. 5. Approximate battery life based on a mix of talk, data, standby, mobile Hotspot and use of other features, with motion sense off and always on display off. Use of motion sense, an Active display or data usage will decrease battery life. Pixel 4 and 4 XL testing conducted in Mountain View, California in August 2019 on pre-production hardware and software. Actual results may vary. 6. Up to 10 W with Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL charging with Pixel Stand (Sold Separately). Actual results may vary.
- Point and shoot for the perfect photo. Capture brilliant color and control the exposure balance of different parts of your photos.
- Get the shot without the flash. Night Sight is now faster and easier to use it can even take photos of the Milky Way.
- Get more done with your voice. The new Google Assistant is the easiest way to send texts, share photos, and more. 
- A new way to control your phone. Quick Gestures let you skip songs and silence calls - just by waving your hand above the screen. 
- End the robocalls. With Call Screen, the Google Assistant helps you proactively filter our spam before your phone ever rings.