Description Meet the Google Nest Temperature Sensor. It communicates the temperature to compatible Google Nest thermostats, like the Nest Learning Thermostat (3rd Gen) and the Nest Thermostat E. You can put different Nest sensors in different rooms, then use the Nest app to choose the exact temperature you want the room to be, along with a time of day. And it’s simple to install yourself – just hang it on the wall or place it on a shelf.  The Nest Temperature Sensor requires a 3rd generation Google Nest Learning Thermostat or a Google Nest Thermostat E. Identify your thermostat.  Remote control and mobile notifications require working internet and Wi-Fi.
- Energy-Saving Smart Thermostat, Integrates with Nest Cam and Google Home
- Learns Heating and Cooling Preferences, Automatically Creates Schedules
- 6-Wire Compatibility with Most Systems, White Housing to Blend into Most Homes
- Turns Heat/Fan Off When No One is Home, Also Works with Nest Protect Smoke Alarm
- Controllable Directly or via Mobile App, Energy History Review/Monitoring Tool