Google Nest Protect (Wired) packaged with a Google Seal for Online Marketplace.
- SAVE ENERGY WITH NEST: Nest introduces the 3rd generation Nest Learning Thermostat. With four beautiful colors to choose from and an easy to read display, this thermostat will help make your home not only smart but energy efficient. With just a few manual adjustments, the Nest Thermostat can learn your habits and start to save you money by automatically adjusting the temperature.
- READ THE DISPLAY FROM ACROSS THE ROOM: The Nest Thermostat does something new. It's called Farsight, and it lights up to show you the temperature, weather or time. You can even choose a digital or analog clock face. Farsight is big and bright on the beautiful display - you can see it from across the room.
- A STYLE FOR EVERY HOME: The Nest Learning Thermostat now comes in four fantastic colors; Copper, Stainless Steel, Black, and White. Choose copper to add a warm touch. Stainless steel is perfect for a classic, versatile look. Black blends in with dark walls and stylish decor. And white looks great in simple, modern homes.
- WORKS WITH NEST: Nest has worked hard to design thoughtful devices to help keep you safe and secure. Nest devices not only communicate with each other but also with the other smart devices around your home. Your Nest Secure can use your smart light bulbs to help get your attention in the event of an emergency; your smart washer and dryer can take the data from Nest and run the next load of laundry when energy demand is low. Look for the Works with Nest badge and let Nest handle the rest.
- THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE A NEST HOME: We love home. It's the best place in the world. But not everything inside our homes is lovable. Some things beep at us; fail without warning; keep us in the dark. There are things we've learned to ignore. We think these things should do more. Nest is focused on making simple, human, delightful things. That's how we're creating the thoughtful home: A home that takes care of the people inside it and the world around it.
- Know from anywhere: Connect Nest Protect to Wi-Fi and it will send an alert to your phone if the alarm goes off or the batteries run low.
- Wireless:Working Wi-Fi connection: 802.11b/g/n @ 2.4GHz Wireless erconnect: 802.15.4 @ 2.4GHzWireless: Working Wi-Fi connection: 802.11b/g/n @ 2.4GHz Wireless Interconnect: 802.15.4 @ 2.4GHz Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE).Tells you what and where: It speaks up to tell you if there's smoke or CO and where the problem is, so you know what to do.
- App Silence: Nest Protect is the first alarm you can hush from your phone. Simply walk to the Nest Protect that noticed the problem and open the Nest app.