What do you call milk chocolate that contains hand-selected nutraceuticals, for an all-in-one sweet, little treat? We call it chocolate with benefitsª. Good Day Chocolate brings together a delightfully crisp candy coating, smooth and rich chocolate, and hand-selected health supplements for a natural and easily controllable treat that just may help you make every day a good day. Good Day Chocolate Calm is formulated to ease the tension and help you relax, with a blend of amino acids, vitamins and botanicals. Calming, delicious and won't make you drowsy. Features L-Theanine, which occurs naturally in herbal tea, magnesium oxide to support overall body functioning, and chamomile to reduce anxiety. Non-GMO, gluten free, and made with fresh fruits, vegetables and spirulina for color. Premium milk chocolate is Fair Trade Certified with a rich, chocolate taste. We've taken care to create responsible serving sizes so you can decide just how much dietary supplements you take and how you're going to feel. No guessing games here! Just follow the serving size guide printed right on the box. Each perfectly portable box comes with 8 pieces, plus tons of personality and inspiration. Created by a double board certified medical doctor and surgeon, and a serial entrepreneur, Good Day Chocolate evolved out of years of mixing and testing, and a dream to bring delicious, transparent and inspired relief to all of us who are over-worked, but still kicking butt. Each purchase of Good Day Chocolate helps support important causes like Smile Train, which provides needed medical attention to children with cleft palates in Central and South America.
- Chocolate supplement to release tension, anxiety, and help you relax without making you drowsy*
- Made with premium Fair-Trade certified milk chocolate, chamomile flower blend, amino acids
- Easy-to-use serving size guide for responsible dosing
- Non-GMO ingredients, candy-coated colors from fruits and veggies
- Research shows that chocolate is one of the most effective delivery formats for vitamins and supplements