Goldenseal (Hydrastis Canadensis) is a perennial herb with a thick, fleshy brown-yellow rhizome and thin horizontal roots up to 6 cm long. The upright hairy cylindrical stem usually reaches a height of 15-30 cm. There are usually two leaves: one is located closer to the base of the stem, the other at its tops. At the very top of the stem, on a short peduncle, there are single flowers of white and pink color. The fruit is a red fleshy berry with black one or two shiny seeds about 3 mm long.
- Highest Strength Goldenseal Alcohol-FREE liquid extract! To purchase an Alcohol-based version of this extract please follow this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KLGO0CM/ (Copy and Paste the Link into a Browser Address Bar).
- Goldenseal Alcohol-FREE liquid extract contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Goldenseal Alcohol-FREE liquid extract - we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Goldenseal Alcohol-FREE extract: dried material / menstruum ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BESTGoldenseal herbal glycerite on market! Made with love for plants and respect for Nature!