Make your own tamales and tortillas at home! It's fun and easy with authentic corn masa harina, a flavorful stone ground cornmeal that's been precooked with limewater to make the dough pliable and more digestible than regular cornmeal. A traditional food in Mexico for centuries, masa is also wonderful in recipes that call for cornmeal.
- TRADITIONAL AND AUTHENTIC - Our corn is dried, soaked in lime, then cooked in wood ash and stone ground - the authentic way! An excellent substitute for cornmeal in all your favorite recipes.
- ONLY 100 CALORIES - Made of organic white corn and a trace of lime, each ¼ cup serving has - 2 grams of protein, 75 mg of potassium, 0 mg of cholesterol, 10 mg of sodium, and only 100 calories.
- AN IMPORTANT STAPLE FOR EVERY KITCHEN: From Tamales and tortillas, this masa is a great starting point for homemade corn tortillas, tacos, tamales, pupusas, and empanadas.
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF NUTRIENTS AND FIBER - Whole grain stone ground corn flour keeps you fuller longer, which helps manage weight loss. 7.3 grams of fiber per 100 gram serving reduces constipation.
- JUST LIKE YOU REMEMBER - Make your family's tamales and tortillas at home with authentic corn flour just like your family used to make. Carry on traditional recipes or create your own delicious dishes!