Go Dog skinny Dragon with Chew Guard dog toy is cute, rugged and made for hour after hour of chewing and tugging fun. This sturdy go Dog skinny Dragon are cute, silly, bright and rugged! And made for hour after hour of chewing and tugging fun. Made with super soft bubble plush fabric and lined with Chew Guard Technology these toys stand up to tough play. This sturdy toy features an integrated squeaker dogs go crazy for. Long cylinder shape is one dogs love to drag, tug and toss, great for pet and pet parent bonding play. Available in Small and large, Blue and Green. Go Dog toys and travel products are produced from a foundation of innovation, durability and most importantly fun! Our silly, colorful plush dog toys feature chew Guard Technology enabling them to last longer than standard plush toys And are backed by our Chew Guard. Our rope Tec fetch and chase toys utilize our patent -pending manufacturing process thermal-fuse technology bonding climbing rope with non-toxic polymer. We continue to strive for innovation and fun and are expanding into unique product lines with new durable ways to play and enjoy life. Trustworthy and family friendly, go Dog toys and travel products are designed to child safety standards and we utilize, sustainable materials wherever we can, backed by our 100% satisfaction pet parents can rest easy with go Dog products! Read all packaging instructions, Warnings and Cautions upon receipt. Packaging contains Small parts, discard after opening.
- goDog Long Skinny Dragon Plush is a great size to carry and toss even for the smallest dogs!
- Constructed of super-soft bubble plush dogs love. Long shape is great for tug of war Available in both small and large sizes, blue, green"
- Super tough chew-resistant lining and reinforced seams to withstand rough play Even though no pet toy is indestructible, soft toys with Chew Guard Technology are tougher and last longer than standard plush - we guarantee it!"
- Available in 3 sizes for all breeds to enjoy!
- The Chew Guard Guarantee promises consumers a one-time replacement of the toy if it does not outlast a standard plush toy.